Have an engaging and enjoyable experience exploring the learning resources in this section. Here you will find educational materials, lesson plans and activities for all ages, as well as resources for researchers.
EDUCATION RESOURCES CONTENTS
- Children’s Bibliography
- Bearden’s Art
- Lesson Plans – Experience the art of Romare Bearden in new ways. Explore these lesson plans for various ages and groups.
- Bearden Online Resources – Explore museum, educational institution and other websites for additional information, further reading and multimedia presentations.
- Bearden Timeline - A chronological visual timeline. (coming soon)
- Activity Zone - Discover, Investigate, Explore! This section includes kid-friendly activities and online links.
A Special request to researchers, scholars and students: The Romare Bearden Foundation is always interested in new scholarship on the life and art of Romare Bearden. If you are working on special research in this area please let us know!
* This link is provided as a service to website visitors to assist in making documents more accessible. The Bearden Foundation is not responsible for errors or troubleshooting for software and services installed to access information on the World Wide Web. Please call on the service or software provider directly for technical support.